Monday, December 16, 2013

Pass the Butter. Time to Lubricate My Arteries and Veins!

I know I am lactose-intolerant, butter is typically no friend of mine, but today I found it downright hilarious. Perhaps it's the innocent looking boy or simply his meal consisting entirely of butter in different sizes which take a funny tip to being laugh worthy.

Ah. The world makes sense again!
Laugh I did. After hearing about 'eat this,' 'don't eat that', 'last week this was good for you, now it's not' I think it is about time we all had a laugh. The biology lover in me is pointing out precisely what, at a biochemistry level, makes butter just what it is. The pre-med student is going 'tsk tsk' to the whole scenario. While the crazy humor side is saying now that is a funny as hell way to look at this! 

For future use: next time someone asks if I can have a bit of 'butter' I now have a reply. 'I would love some butter! It's been a while since I lubricated those arteries and veins of mine!' We shall see what they have to say!

No comments:

Post a Comment